Rebranding is a proud reflection of the group’s 50-years of progress and growth, as well as our continued passion to drive the company forward. In the past ten years, we have broken into multiple new industries, become a certified Industrial Automation Distributor of Schneider Electric and launched a brand-new ecommerce site that is growing daily and extending the company’s reach to all corners of the UK.
Our new brand identity better represents who we are, the industries we enable, and more importantly, the OEMs, factories, workshops and plants across the whole of the UK, who trust us to advise on and supply industrial automation equipment.
Here is what you need to know:
- Burnand XH, will rebrand to BXH to offer a more contemporary identity in a very competitive marketplace as it continues to expand its services nationwide.
- Our sister company, Street Cranexpress will retain the current company name to ensure its association and 50-year history with Street Crane Company remains intact and the name can continue to gather momentum in new sectors.
- The new SCE group will be made up of Street Cranexpress and BXH
Here is what you need to look out for:
- Use of SCE for the group;
- Use of Street Cranexpress instead of Street CraneXpress;
- Use of BXH instead of Burnand XH;
- New logos and colours;
- New websites for Street Cranexpress and SCE, plus a refresh for BXH;
For our existing clients it is business as usual with a fresh new look and commitment to provide the best service and expert advice. We look forward to your continued support as we change over to our new branding. If you have any questions about the rebrand, please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.