Rebranding was a proud reflection of the group’s 50-years of progress and growth, as well as our continued passion to drive the company forward. In the past ten years, we have broken into multiple new industries, become a certified Industrial Automation Distributor of Schneider Electric and launched a brand-new ecommerce site that is growing daily and extending the company’s reach to all corners of the UK.
Our new brand identity better represents who we are, the industries we enable, and more importantly, the OEMs, factories, workshops and plants across the whole of the UK, who trust us to advise on and supply industrial automation equipment.
Here is what changed:
- Our name changed from Burnand XH, to BXH to offer a more contemporary identity in a very competitive marketplace as we continued to expand our services nationwide.
- Our sister company, Street Cranexpress retained the current company name to ensure its association and 50-year history with Street Crane Company remained intact and the name could continue to gather momentum in new sectors.
- The new SCE group included Street Cranexpress and BXH
Here is what you will have noticed:
- Use of SCE for the group;
- Use of Street Cranexpress instead of Street CraneXpress;
- Use of BXH instead of Burnand XH;
- New logos and colours;
- New websites for Street Cranexpress and SCE, plus a refresh for BXH;
For existing clients, it was business as usual with a fresh new look and commitment to provide the best service and expert advice.
The contemporary look helped us evolve and be noticed in a competitive sector, we pride ourselves on offering a bespoke, customer-focused service, and now our brand reflects our modern, forward thinking approach. We are excited about the future, and excited to share it with our customers.
We thank you for your continued support as we changed over to our new branding. If you have any questions about the rebrand, please feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.